Southern NJ Mountaineer Parents Club
The Mountaineer Parents Club is an organization designed to foster success by connecting parents and family members to the West Virginia University student experience. The Club has over 20,000 members from local clubs throughout the country and is free to parents of current and future WVU students. To join, click the “Join Parent’s Club” button below to receive updated WVU and local parents club events, including information on buses to NJ during semester breaks.
To reach the local, Southern NJ Parent's Club, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any further questions.
Buses Schedule for 2019-2020 Academic Year
The Southern New Jersey Mountaineer Parents Club has plans for a charter buses during University long weekends and breaks for the upcoming academic year. We will have two pick-up locations at WVU and four drop offs locations with one in Delaware and three in NJ. These will be the same pickup and drop off location on the return trip back to WVU.
The two WVU locations are Maiden Lane in between Stalnaker Hall & the Mountain Lair plaza and Rawley Ave between Brooke Tower and Lincoln Hall. The Delaware location is the I-95 Rest Stop (Newark, DE) and three NJ locations are at the Hotel ML (Mt. Laurel) on Route 73 Northbound between the NJ Turnpike and Route I-295; the AMC Theatre in Hamilton Square (Exit 65 off I-295) (Hamilton, NJ) and the Garden State Parkway Monmouth Rest Stop at MP 100 (Wall, NJ). For the long weekend runs (Fall Break and Easter) the bus will not stop at the AMC location, unless we end up running two buses.
Refunds policies will vary for the buses and will be stated on each buses registration page. Please do not book the bus to hold a spot while other transportation means are being sought.
Cost: $125 (One-way - to Home or to WVU); $180 (Round Trip)
The following is the schedule for the buses:
Thanksgiving Break (University Housing closed during this break)
- WVU to DE/NJ on 11/22/2019 (Friday) (University Housing closes at 7pm)
- NJ/DE to WVU on 12/1/2019 (Sunday) (University Housing opens at noon)
Winter Break (University Housing closed during this break)
- WVU to DE/NJ on 12/20/2019 (Friday-AM) (University Housing closes Saturday 12pm)
- WVU to DE/NJ on 12/20/2019 (Friday-PM) (University Housing closes Saturday 12pm)
- NJ/DE to WVU on 1/11/2020 (Saturday) (University Housing opens at noon)
Spring Break (University Housing closed during this break)
- WVU to DE/NJ on 3/13/2020 (Friday) (University Housing closes at 7pm)
- NJ/DE to WVU on 3/22/2020 (Sunday) (University Housing opens at noon)
Easter Weekend (3-day weekend - University Housing opened during this weekend)
- WVU to DE/NJ on 4/9/2020 (Thursday) (No classes on Friday, 4/10/2020)
- NJ/DE to WVU on 4/12/2020 (Easter Sunday)
For questions on the bus please email Ed McMahon at email@example.com